Cycling UK in Scotland
In Scotland, Cycling UK has a development officer team who work across a range of different projects in local communities. This includes:
- The Big Bike Revival in Scotland, a national project that aims to encourage new and returning cyclists to get back on their bikes
- Community cycle club development, offering local groups support, training and guidance to run their cycling groups and activities to the benefit of their local community.
- The Belles on Bikes network, a series of women's cycling groups across Scotland.
- Play on Pedals, a partnership project with Cycling Scotland, Play Scotland and the Bike Station. This Glasgow project is enabling every pre-school child to learn to ride a bike.
- The Edinburgh All-ability Bike Club, which works with anyone needing a little bit of extra support to get cycling. This could include older people, people with complex health conditions, disabled people and anyone else needing a bit extra support to get riding.
Inspiring cycling stories from Scotland
Cycle campaigning news from Scotland
Guides and articles
Latest news from Scotland
Featured events in Scotland
Cycling UK continues to support the UK to cycle
This remains true during this difficult period with the ongoing threat of coronavirus Covid-19